Literally! The kids have been enjoying
nutella on croissants for breakfast ever since having a friend over for coffee on Sat. I must admit, I've enjoyed some ham and cheese croissants too. I'm glad they are gone now! Anyway, they just looked cute so I took some pics this morning before
MJ went to school. Annabelle is a little messier than
MJ.



Great, one starts opening the eyes, the other insists on closing them!

Then I decided to snap a couple of the kids after they got dressed. I haven't gotten too many of them together lately. Annabelle is wearing her new outfit from Children's Place (well the white shirt isn't new). She needed new pants because she pops the buttons on all of her jeans...she and I have so much in common!
There's something I find so sweet about his face in this picture. I love all of the round parts, his cheeks, nose, chin.


And Annabelle really likes to wear her crocks, just usually on the wrong feet.
Yay! Looks like we're getting her smile back.
No comments:
Post a Comment