
Boo Boo time!
Oh, I have to say, the picture below is Annabelle trying to catch a ball, not throwing it. Needless to say she didn't have much success. :)






I love this picture.
And a little more about the hair and funny face. As I said in a previous post this is Annabelle's new smile face. She does it for about a half second and then turns her head. It is tough to catch. Well I managed to get it again today. Now I did her hair. I even combed it to get it to look this good! Haha! But when we got to the YMCA today she had taken one of the elastics out. So I quickly redid the pigtail and when I got a look at her they were totally crooked. I let her go anyway. So my darling friend Charrissa who makes beautiful hair pretties for her girls has offered to throw me a lifeline in the world of styling little girls' hair and suggested she could make something for Annabelle. I had to laugh because she looked adorable and ridiculous at the same time. But Charrissa, here's proof that it didn't look quite that bad the whole day! HAHAHA!

And one of my new favorites!
And now we are caught up...except for snaps from my other camera. But I need to get offloading some content before I can do that one.
1 comment:
Where have I been???? Everytime I had pulled your blog up - I just got the Mike is injured post...then I hit refresh and now look there are 50 billion posts that I have missed...
aarrrgghh...what does that mean...is my computer geeked out?
Anyhow - love the hair - come over and hang out sometime and we will do "hair pretties" together!
Post a Comment