Those who know Annabelle know that she goes everywhere with two things in hand, water and Dada. I just thought she looked cute as we were getting ready to walk out the door so I took a couple pictures. The other day we went to the YMCA and as I was checking her into the childwatch the YMCA caretaker asked me where the doll was...Annabelle was wondering too. I had forgotten it in the car. I just thought it was funny that the people working at the Y know it too. Best 30 bucks we ever spent. Don't worry honey, I carry you around too...in my heart! Awwww....


MJ was working on pictures to include in the latest package to be sent to Mike. Annabelle quickly joined and quickly this project morphed into sliding around on the paper. So sorry honey, here's a preview of the artwork that's to come, a bit wrinklier than it started, but there's lots of joy attached to it. Annabelle wasn't able to slide as efficiently as MJ so I ended up having to drag her around myself. She loved it and I wondered why I didn't stick a swiffer to her belly.
2 comments:
cute...
... hmmm maybe I need to order me one of those dolls ... my sized.
Haha Charissa...I thought about the same thing!
Post a Comment