Thursday, February 5, 2009

Yikes, it's been a while!

I had no idea how much time had passed since I last posted. I thought a week...more like two and a half. Sorry to my loyal readers!
I haven't taken a whole lot of pictures lately. My hard drive is almost full so in an effort to put off purchasing more memory I've not been as active with the camera. However, tonight Annabelle looked so cute in bed and I thought this one I had to share. I was happy that MJ actually wanted to be in a picture. They are so cute.
Ok, so here's a good one. Annabelle ran off after I got her dried off from her bath and went for a 5 minute naked drive on the plasma car!
I took the kids on a photo shoot with me a couple weekends ago. I won't likely do that again. Here's what Annabelle thought about posing. I'm not a huge fan of the conversion on this picture but it's the only .jpg I have of it right now. And MJ in a brief moment of cooperation he sat still for this picture...oh crap, no, he was in time out! :)

Annabelle just happened to have the perfect accessories for her outfit the day of the shoot so I had to snap a couple of her at home. Too bad we didn't bring these with us. And Odge found his driving cap and phone. So that's literally all I have that's new right now. I will have to take some more of the kids. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'll do better. :)

1 comment:

The Browning Family said...

funny. . . . I especially like the naked buns pic.
So good for when they are engaged to whip those out...