My family is full of good sports. They have a wife/mother who is absolutely insane about capturing every teeny tiny detail of Finley as a newborn. They've endured the living room being turned into a photo studio, being positioned on this rug, no this throw, no this floor in an effort to capture the most amazing image. They've strapped an 8 foot long piece of paneling to the roof of a minivan and driven it with arms out the window trying to stabilize this giant prop against the wind as it pounds the roof of the car. They've endured being pooped and peed on and last but not least the psychotic moments I've had when the perfect image eludes me...or so I think. So after the millions of pictures taken I look on the laptop to see what I've got...and there it is...my family...the 5 of us, all healthy, happy and amazingly enough, looking at the camera and smiling. Here are some of my "perfect" images.
1 comment:
Your family is not only good sports, but incredibly beautiful! I love these pictures. You are truly blessed! I am sure that as you continue to recover you will be putting Miss. Finley in front of the camera a bit more.
Post a Comment