"No matter if there's mountains you can't move Or harder times then you thought you'd go through And the weight of your world's too much to bear Just remember I'll always be there Long as I live Long as I breathe With every heartbeat I'll need you near me I won't leave you behind' Til the Lord says it's time to go with him I'm yours long as I live"
Partners no matter where we are!
On our honeymoon when we found out just how daring we both were.

Getting the chance to be together during a deployment and standing on an erupting volcano.
Bringing our first child into this world and forever changing the way we see ourselves and each other. 
Bringing our first child into this world and forever changing the way we see ourselves and each other. 
Enduring more time separated but growing closer still.
Being reminded just how sweet it is to be together.
that day but every day since. Your commitment to our marriage and our family is evident to everyone who knows us. But most importantly it's evident to me. Happy Anniversary. I love you!
Being reminded just how sweet it is to be together.that day but every day since. Your commitment to our marriage and our family is evident to everyone who knows us. But most importantly it's evident to me. Happy Anniversary. I love you!

A first I need not admit, but you know what it was, as do far too many of your workmates!
So my gift to you is just a simple thank you for choosing me, committing to me, not just on
4 comments:
That has to be the nicest anniversary card ever!
Beautiful! Can't wait to be able to *see* you two together! Happy Anniversary! It truly is amazing to think at how fast the time goes by but how much has transpired during those years.
I finally read it all - everyone should have such a life - may God continue to bless yours.
I loved seeing you guys through the years. That was so sweet. Happy Anniversary late even though you had to be apart :(
Post a Comment