After struggling to get the kids ready to go to the gym for at least a half hour Annabelle comes to me as proud as can be displaying the "smiley" she drew on her hands. This is something she learned from the door people at Costco. Perhaps we should bring a piece of paper next time. I didn't consider how my 1.5year old would interpret an adult drawing on her hand, guess I know now. No wonder it takes me forever to get out the door!
December 2019 and January 2020
6 years ago
1 comment:
Ohhhh . . . . I'm soooo happy I'm not the only one who encounters these situations! I'm glad you found humor in it and got your camera out to record the event. Seems like I haven't "talked" to you for awhile... busy, busy, busy. Let me know how you are doing.
Post a Comment