MJ and I got to die eggs on Friday. I'm glad he asked about it because I was going to let this year pass by and not do it. He wouldn't have it. He was actually insisting because they did it at school (bad me forgot to send him in with his eggs and was bailed out by another parent who knew someone like me would exist!) and Annabelle dropped the eggs on the floor so we had to eat them. Funny though,
MJ wanted to eat the eggs immediately after we colored them. That was fine with me, I think it was the first time all the Easter eggs didn't go bad in the fridge!



Wondering why
MJ was dressed like Peyton Manning? Well the answer is obvious. I asked him to go get dressed so we could go to a sporting goods store to look for bathing suits. Wearing sports clothing was the obvious choice, if you are a 5 year old! He was so cute and so proud of himself. I think he got that it was funny too. That's what I get for sending him up on his own to get dressed. We went just like that (well we added a long sleeved shirt
underneath.

And then
MJ got dressed up for the races...he had his neck
support, helmet, goggles, and fire retardant gloves. Heat rises, right? Guess he didn't need shoes.

Living with
MJ is a challenge. He's tough. He doesn't listen. He doesn't pay attention. He's totally infuriating. But moments like these make those moments
bearable. It's hard to stay mad at a kid dressed like that! And I love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment