Inside there is this aquarium where you can duck your head into this bubble thing and have the fish swim right around your head. All of us got a kick out of it!
We managed to escape LL Bean with out sharing our credit card information. One store down, 25 to go...
By accident we found a place called Wicked Whoopies. I had seen this store on Oprah, famous for their Whoopie pies. I had to get one for us to share. I think the kids liked it, eh?
The lady in the store laughed at us as we kept returning for more pies.
Since we couldn't possibly fill up on Whoopie pies and Harry and David samples we stopped at a little shop for our first Lobster Roll. Good thing we waited till the end of our stint in New England because those things are good...and expensive! Oh look, you can see all of our Whoopie pie boxes in the stroller! We hit a few souvineer shops but our only souvenier from them was this picture of Annabelle wearing a lobster claw headband. And these pictures of a beautiful tree outside of a jewelery shop.
After spending the afternoon shopping in Freeport we headed back home. I am so glad we got a chance to see some of Maine. It is beautiful. No wonder it is the vacation state.
Now that we are back here we will be working on planning our move out west. Only a couple more weeks left here in Rhode Island. It has been a great year and as much as I hate our nasty rental, I'm sad to have it coming to an end.
No comments:
Post a Comment