Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Random pictures and thoughts for Kristi! ;)

Hi Kristi! Annabelle took some steps today! One time she actually took 3 at once! She is now a master at standing up on her own too. We tried to video it but by the time I got my camera she wasn't as into it. I think we caught one step. I'll have to upload it. MJ was the videographer, that in itself was interesting!
I'm converting pictures right now to post for you. My computer is slow so I'll just write some more! Mike has his interview tomorrow. It has been such a long time coming I'm not quite sure what to do once it's over. I hope he'll get some answers one way or another soon since we're moving in a month. Would be nice to know! :)

MJ got the "Me" bag at school today. He was so stinking excited. You can imagine him with both hands in the air saying "yes!" as he explained to me how he reacted when his name was chosen. He now has to collect things from the house and tell about them during circle time. Kind of an in depth show and tell. So far he has his dolphin with a sombrero from Hilton Head, his Louis Armstrong CD, montser truck particularly Grave Digger paraphernalia, his Peyton Manning jersey, Oreos, sea glass, his baby doll (well it is on the list to be added the morning of!), his turtle, oh gosh, I know there's more but I have forgotten.

We were going to try and go to Maine this weekend but, "tut tut, it looks like rain!" So we'll probably start sorting through the crap around the house and attempt to figure out what to move again and what to sell/give/throw away. Maine sounds like more fun. Hopefully we'll make it before we leave RI.

I'm going to check to see if I have pictures for you yet...

OK, these first two are from the blueberry pancake morning. You can understand now why there was a purple haze on both the kids for about a day. The kitchen wasn't much better. I kept finding random squishy blueberries which would attach themselves to the kids and wander the house. Gross!Guess she got a sour one! Oh crap, I forgot to make the images larger for you. I'll try to remember on the rest I upload here.

OMG, I must have oldtimers because I forgot to make them bigger again. These are from MJ's belt test. He got promoted to blue belt last week. She gives them their tips (the tape at the end of the belt) on the same day as the exam so while these pics aren't of his actual belt I thought his excitement on this tip picture was cuter!



Isn't he fierce?

OK, I got the sizing right now. The other day while MJ was at school I took Annabelle to the Green Animals Topiary Gardens. She wasn't too interested in posing for me but I managed to fire off 80 shots or so! No wonder I'm running out of disk space! On the first one I was telling her to smell the flowers. And this one I had to put cookies down next to her to get her to sit down here. She literally fell asleep the moment I put her back in the car she was so tired. But she looked too cute! Oh yeah, and I got a smile on a couple too! I don't remember what she thought was so funny but it made for a cute picture. I had planned on editing these but I am so far behind on my editing that I figured I'd just post them.

Here are some more. The other day she was getting ready for a bath. I had to have a buns shot. I had to shoot quickly because she was getting in! She LOVES the bath. She slides all over the place and splashes. It's so cute! Boy I hadn't posted in a while. We went to the beach (as we always do) and I experimented with some unconventional pictures. Here's our family portrait. I wish I wasn't wearing that camera bag, I look really weird. But we were being scary so it doesn't matter!
I think I IM'ed these to you, didn't I? They are so cute.
Aww crap, blogger is so annoying and it leaves huge spaces. When cleaning up I accidentally deleted a pic. Sorry, I've spent too much time doing this already! I think you had it anyway.Remember those pictures I took of my neighbor's kids? Well I tried to do the same with MJ but he was afraid he was going to fall out of the tree! Haha! I think I could sell this photo for stock to GreenPeace! NOT!



Mmmm....I love pasta!They don't call me Belly for no reason!She loves to brush her teeth. We do this many times through out the day. She now spits (well makes a spit sound) in the sink too. Holy crap this bathroom is ugly. And this is the nice one! HAHA!

OK Kristi, this blogs for you. It took me over an hour to get it done but here it is. I'll post again soon, hopefully.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love my blog!!