
Don't get too excited, she isn't walking. But this week she's really taken an interest in standing independently.

Mike has seen her stand up from a seated position holding nothing. She gets into it now and loves it when you cheer for her. She'll stand and clap for herself. It is so cute.

Now from my experience with MJ I know that walking could still be months away but we thought we'd share her accomplishment with you. She's so proud. Not too sure why she wanted to pull up her dress.

I think she was getting confused because crawling it tied her up. She probably doesn't realize that dresses will be much easier to move in when she's upright!

Anyway, I'll eventually edit these and clean them up a bit but for now I thought they were too cute not to share. Gosh, I wish I didn't feel the need to aplogize for photos I haven't edited at all. Strange mindset I guess. Oh, and MJ, he actually posed and smiled for me.

He is so cute!

He starts school tomorrow. He toughed out his preschool physical. Only one blood draw he wasn't too happy with. However he was more unhappy that the doctor's office stocked all sorts of stickers but not a single sticker of a trash truck, his favorite. What? Seriously cried more over that than the vial of blood they took. Poor kid, almost had me at Michael's in the scrapbook section looking for trash truck stickers. I changed my mind, in a heated internal battle, and decided a little disappointment is good for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment