I had an ultrasound today to check on Barky and see how she's growing. I'm happy to report that everything looks perfect. She's measuring 3 pounds, 10 ounces which is 30 weeks 6 days and I am 30 weeks 5 days. So that is great news! I'll post some pictures from the scan. We should have some better ones when we go for our follow up 3D/4D ultrasound.
I have one of the shots labeled so you can tell how she's positioned. She's head down, folded in half, feet above her head, hands holding on to the back of her calves keeping her in that position. She's going to make one heck of a gymnast or diver! No extra anatomy has appeared so she's still a she!






1 comment:
That's my girl! She looks just like me! Just kidding....I think. Thank you for posting the pictures....I'm sorry I wasn't there to see her moving around. I'll be home soon and will hold on to Finley and you guys real tight. I love you guys and can't wait to get home! Love you! Mike XXXXXXXXXX
Post a Comment