So it seems as though as soon as I feel I'm catching up on the blog I have more to blog about. I just finished uploading Annabelle's birthday pictures but couldn't blog those before I did this. So, without further delay, here are some people pictures from our trip around Washington.
Oh wait, one delay. I forgot to post these the other day. MJ has been looking forward to shaving with Mike because Annabelle and I had painted toenails and he wasn't allowed to participate. As I type this I realize Annabelle's participation in this was slightly unfair but MJ never questioned it so all is well. Anyway, just thought these images were adorable!





And this is North Beach where we went beach glass hunting. At one point I saw a bald eagle sitting on a rock on the beach at low tide. Unfortunately that time I didn't have my camera with me. But it was a beautiful place.

The kids, tucked nicely into their queen sized bed. Getting ready for a peaceful night's sleep.
The kids, 3 minutes later, laughing, singing and wrestling...it's no wonder since we've been home they've been sleeping till noon!
MJ swimming in the pool in Port Angeles.
And of course the kids get thrown, that's what Dads are for, right?
This picture cracked me up. I have a close up of her face right below this one. 
Annabelle taking a swim.
Our self portrait on Hurricane ridge.
Our self portrait on Ruby Beach on the coast of Washington.
I think this is a new favorite picture of mine. I love it.
Still on Ruby Beach
Kids in a tree in Hoh Rainforest.
Sitting on a bench outside of our cabin in Kalaloche enjoying the morning.
Kalaloche beach
And the drive home.
I have tons more but I just can't post them all. If I come across some really good ones I will post more. But for now that's it. It's 9:22am, both kids are sleeping, and my stupid coffee maker makes so much noise I'm afraid to enjoy a cup and risk waking them up.Oh, a quick funny. Yesterday was the Hail and Farewell (basically welcoming new people to the command and saying goodbye to people who are leaving). While we were all gathered in a room and the Admiral was talking about one of the guys, Annabelle not so discretely raised her arm up and told me to "smell it." Nothing like a request to smell an armpit during the speaking portion of a work party. Nice timing Belly!
1 comment:
What beautiful pictures Kelly. Looks like a great trip. I wished you lived closer ... I would love to have you take pictures of my monkeys. LMBO...the picture of Mike tossing Belly....I love it!!!!
Post a Comment