Ok, so I know this is totally tacky, but so is not sending anything for which I am guilty as well. But I wanted everyone to know how much Annabelle enjoyed her birthday so I thought I'd post a little of it here. If I wait, I'll forget and I just don't have time right now with the move coming up to do formal thank you cards.
So, Karla, thank you so much for remembering Annabelle. The outfits are adorable. She has already worn the flower one and declared that it was pretty! We love them.
Carol, Annabelle really enjoyed the musical card. She played with it for a long time. Thank you for sending it to her.
Ken, Tracy, Jake, Zane, Drew...thank you for the adorable outfit for her dolls. I think it may be a little loose fitting because the doll still manages to be naked all the time...humm... :)
And thank you guys also for the weaponless Abby! As you can see Annabelle was thrilled! She carries her around all over the place. It really was perfect!
Is it just me or does she kind of look like Cinderella after the step sisters got to her? Hahaha! Mom, Dad, this is adorable. And she wears her streetwalker shoes all the time. We have to fight her not to wear them to the go on errands!
I had a really cute one of her in the blanket but my computer/camera was acting up and some random pics didn't transfer and I formatted the card before I realized it. But she loves the blanket. Even in the heat she insists on pulling it up to her chin. It's super cute.
Here she is talking to you guys about her gifts and her day.
And I'm sorry but Brian and Dawn, I don't have a picture of her opening your gift but she really enjoyed getting mail! We'll take her to Barnes and Noble soon. She is a book lover. As a matter of fact the other day I was sitting with her on the couch and in her cute little voice, nodding her head looking at me she said, "How bout book?" My cue to read to her! She'll love being able to pick something out.So here are some images from the rest of her "party."
She had just woken up to discover the dining room with a party atmosphere including balloons and an Abby Cadabby birthday table cloth. Look how big her eyes are!
Enjoying a crab claw, even if in an unconventional way!
Mike, needing to spend more time in the gym, wrestles with the claw...he should go on Deadliest Catch!
All for me?



She actually blew them out all on one breath and with no spit! Impressive.

Getting her MP3 player. I know, what 2 year old needs an MP3 player but she LOVES it!



Enjoying a crab claw, even if in an unconventional way!
Mike, needing to spend more time in the gym, wrestles with the claw...he should go on Deadliest Catch!
All for me?


She actually blew them out all on one breath and with no spit! Impressive.
Getting her MP3 player. I know, what 2 year old needs an MP3 player but she LOVES it!
Annabelle unwrapping MJ's gift to her in his homemade gift wrap.

Here's what he gave her. It's a nursery rhyme we found in a book I read to him at night. He drew a picture of sunshine, sky, grass and flowers and then traced his hand and we traced Annabelle's hand on it. Isn't it adorable?


No comments:
Post a Comment