MJ had been acting up a bit a while back. I had made him a promise that if he could go a full week without me getting word from a teacher (school, YMCA, etc.), parent, caregiver that he was misbehaving I'd take him out to Starbucks and he could get whatever he wanted. His behavior has gotten much better and he's been waiting and waiting for me to make good on my promise. This weekend when my mom visited we took the chance to go. On Monday morning we left Annabelle with Gammyana and headed to Starbucks. MJ ordered a Venti, caramel, vanilla latte with whipped cream and a caramel drizzle. He also picked out a bacon, egg, and Gouda sandwich from the bakery case (I thought for sure we'd be getting a donut or something).
I love this picture of him. He was so proud to have the big cup! Next time though, I'm paying for a tall and having them put it in a Venti, I threw half of it out!
Oh, Mom, I forgot to tell you...the guy in the picture behind us outside, that's the financial planner guy that knocked on our door that one day. The one that freaked me out. Just thought it was funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment