Saturday, January 17, 2009

Monster Jammin'!

MJ has introduced our family to the world of Monster Trucks. He loves them. Swears he's going to drive them one day. And so today I had the pleasure of taking him to his third show, my first. I actually loved it. I had a fantastic time as did MJ. It didn't hurt that it was a great chance to take pictures, which I love to do. So here they are, a billion Monster Jam photos.
This Airborne Ranger is actually driven by a wheelchair bound driver. He's paralyzed in his legs so his truck is modified for him. Just thought that was really cool
Our self portrait in our seats before I switched to the Big Mama lens and couldn't take close-ups.
Mommy and Odge decked out in Digger apparel!

MJ's weird mean face.
These things are huge!
Charlie Pauken, he won both the racing and freestyle events. MJ knows him from the videos but was way to shy to even try saying hello. Shocking, but true.
Jumping out after parking on the big jump at the end of his winning freestyle.
And now for a ton of truck shots. I'm planning on printing a few of these nice and big for MJ and framing them for his birthday.






This Jurassic Attack is actually driven by a woman...MJ did manage to get her autograph on his plush replica of her truck.








Kristi, sorry for all of the non-kid pictures! haha! Mike, sorry you aren't in any of them!

No comments: