Monday, July 14, 2008

More from Annabelle's Birthday

After Annabelle attacked her cake we retreated outside to burn some energy in the inflatable pool. MJ kept it interesting with three smaller girls to watch out for!




I got to have my picture taken with the birthday girl. I don't usually find myself on this end of the camera! :)


We then went inside for more cake. This time we sat on chairs and used forks!



Aunt Julie took the chance to get a pic with the birthday girl too! I think this might be what Annabelle will look like in 24 years! Poor girl! Haha!


Annabelle then got to open some gifts. She enjoyed pulling the paper off but surprisingly enjoyed the contents much more!
Since MJ clearly hadn't had enough sugar, he and Gammy stripped the lollipop boquet of two blue flowers and got matching blue tongues!




Oh, you haven't seen the boquet yet. It was really cute. Here it is hanging out with the cake. I will definitely make this again.


It was so nice to have so many people travel to see Annabelle for her birthday. It really made the day special. So thank you!

Kelly

No comments: