Thursday, July 10, 2008

Guy Camping

The boys went camping on Monday for 2 days. MJ called it Guy Camping and made sure to bring his baby doll! He made friends with some fish that he called his "New Buddies!" Apparently he was sad to leave them. Although he declared "Fish are Friends, NOT FOOD!" they tried to fish but with little success. Thankfully MJ is four and easily satisified. They caught a red and white bobber and he was thrilled! After MRE's, Smores, Jiffy Pop and playing war by the campfire they came home. Annabelle shook with excitement at their return. I just shook when I saw their laundry! :) Since I'm hoping to convince Mike to post on here too I'll start this off by signing my blogs. We'll see how that goes! :)
Kelly

1 comment:

Tracy Crosson said...

Mmmm, pecan crusted pan fried bobber - delicious! I'm glad that MJ didn't have to eat any little scaly friends! :) But start working on him now about how crabs are NOT our friends so that he'll be ready to chow down at Hilton Head!