So I'm finally figuring out this blogging thing, I know, you'd think I'd have it down by now. But with the shear volume of photos I take and the size of these pics it has been difficult and time consuming to load them. I finally got smart and while I won't bore you with the details you can expect to see more photos up here in the future.
So, we got snow, lots of it. The kids really enjoyed playing and sledding. I enjoyed toting around my camera and creating memories, lots of them!


The above picture was taken standing at the end of my driveway looking down our street towards the first cross street (which you can't see here).

Ok, I am totally not a bird person (those who know my Ocean City story know why), but I am a total camera freak so while I had a moment I stood at my back door and snapped a couple pictures of the birds playing on a bush in my yard.

I got MJ to smile AND look at the camera by saying he could throw a snowball at me while I took his picture. Thank goodness for my zoom lens, gave me some distance. I don't think I will make the same offer next winter, it was close!


Do you remember the picture of MJ and Mike during a freak Thanksgiving snow in NOVA where they are catching snow together...I tried, Annabelle mostly thought Mike was weird!

Here's our house with snow, thrilling, I know.

MJ is a man with many hats...this happens to be one of my favs. I got it when he was a baby. Still fits!

Belly was waiting at the top of a hill for the sled to be brought back so she could have a turn. She just looked so cute standing there with her hat.

This picture is at that first cross street from our street. It was tough getting places in this. Hey Dad, this is what Mike drove in to get your special package to you. Don't you feel loved??

Same street, other direction. I hope I'm not boring you.

This is looking down our street from that cross street. Ok, Kristi I know, you want pics of the kids.

Here they are.

Does this picture make you dizzy?

I loved this shot of him kicking the snow.

Sorry about the logo...snuck on there somehow.

Are you familiar with The Little People (I mean the Fisher Price ones)? Annabelle totally looked like one of those little people (especially the ones in the anamated movies) in my gloves but they stayed on, stayed dry, and she stayed happy so who cares, right? If you look close you can see the clear packaging tape sealing her boots up. It was quite a production getting the kids ready.

Enough of the kids! Ha! Here's a picture of the trees in front of my house. We're all thawed out now but it sure was pretty when it was here. I'm hoping that was our one and only storm.
Ok, stay tuned for some pictures from Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment